Date:      Sat, 5 Oct 1996 07:54:52 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        pgray@umr.edu (P.J. Gray), freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2-960801-SNAP & libg++

In article <199610040747.CAA27676@saucer.cc.umr.edu> you wrote:
: I am running 2.2-960801-SNAP (as of last night), and I was trying to install
: gcc/g++ 2.7.2 (with repo and weak patches), but when I compiled libg++ I kept
: getting an error when compiling the file  vasprintf.c  The error is 'arguments
: don't match prototype' (from included file in /usr/include/stdio.h)

 If you pulling this stuff from -current then you'll need to do
 "as" first.  I'd be pointing to supping all of /contrib and the
 /usr/src/gnu/... stuff and building along the lines of a make
 world (ie. build tools first etc..)

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds