Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:17:06 +0100
From:      David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mergemaster -U ask for a lot non-user modified files

Hello,

Each time I run mergemaster -UiF, it asks for a lot of file that I do
not have modified such as /dev/rc.d/* and /etc/defaults/*

   Use 'd' to delete the temporary ./etc/network.subr
   Use 'i' to install the temporary ./etc/network.subr
   Use 'm' to merge the temporary and installed versions
   Use 'v' to view the diff results again

   Default is to leave the temporary file to deal with by hand

How should I deal with this? [Leave it for later]

I never touched this file! Why it asks me to install the new one?

Cheers,

--
David Demelier