Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 04:05:43 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Rahul Siddharthan" <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        "Rich Wilson" <wk633@yahoo.com>, <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Mundie, Perens, GPL, BSD etc again

I have but one word for you to consider:

colors!  ;)

Seriously, it's more of a statement that when the going gets different, the
different get ugly, and the uglier the better.  Have you been in any modern
art galleries lately?  People pay a lot of money for those dropcloths I
mean paintings, the gallery owners have quite a profitable racket I mean
business going there. Pretty smart I'd say, fleecing I mean selling to those
that flaunt their 'individuality'  While the Mac isn't as expensive as a
car,
or a ugly statue, there's echos of the same physological trickery going on
there.