Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 1996 12:15:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To:        "Brett L. Nordby" <bnordby@webinnovators.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Brett L. Nordby wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Sorry to bother you with a question, but I need help.  Could
> you please point me to documentation showing me how to schedule a cron
> job?  I'm afraid I lost my FreeBSD book, and the man pages say nothing of
> the format.

`man 5 crontab' explains it much better than I ever could!  :)

The stuff currently scheduled for cron is kept in /etc/crontab (whose
file-format is described by the above manpage).

Also have a look at `man 1 at', which may be able to do what you want,
too.  (Note that `/usr/libexec/atrun' entry in /etc/crontab).

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk