Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2000 05:23:29 -0400
From:      Ben Williams <williamsl@home.com>
To:        "Raymundo M. Vega" <RaymundoVega@home.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org, Jahanur R Subedar <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
Subject:   Re[2]: network setup

   I have a gateway (not the brand) computer with three (3) network
cards in it. One of these cards goes to the LAN. The OTHER TWO go to
DIFFERENT ISPs. My question is:

          How do I use one ISP-link OR THE OTHER depending on which
          has the "best" (for some definition of best ... shortest,
          fastest, least packet loss...) route or capability to carry
          the packets?

--Ben Williams
mailto:received@email dot com

Quoting Raymundo M. Vega                                Tuesday, June 13, 2000