Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 1996 22:41:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freebsd.org>
To:        Gary Crutcher <gcrutchr@nightflight.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: @.1 Installation on 2nd SCSI drive

On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, Gary Crutcher wrote:

> 1. Is it possible to install v2.1 on the 2nd SCSI drive?
> 2. If so, how would I go about doing this, and then make the switch over.
> Each drive has a 2.1 GB capacity.

	WHOA!  beware of installing to a 2nd drive only.   in my case,
the first drive got hammered.  unbootable.  bad news.

	you can't take the box down for 30 minutes??

Jonathan M. Bresler        FreeBSD Postmaster         jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
play go. ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life
i am moving to a new job.                 PLEASE USE: jmb@FreeBSD.ORG