Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:59:28 +1100
To:        freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Unable to build Firefox 3 from ports

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I had a hunch this was why... I know the newer
gcc's are also a little stricter with code. The only problem is that I
had also deleted /usr/bin/gcc, /usr/bin/cc and symlinked them to gcc43
and same with /usr/bin/g++, /usr/bin/c++, symlinked those to g++43 so I
could force the use of that compiler. How can i restore the default gcc/cc?

Shouldn't mozilla make their code compile with current compilers though?
Firefox has been the only thing so far that refuses to compile with gcc43.