Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:08:26 +0300
From:      Manolis Kiagias <sonic2000gr@gmail.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=E1nielisz_L=E1szl=F3?= <laszlo_danielisz@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: brasero

Dánielisz László wrote:
> hello!
>
> I just installed Brasero and because a strange reason I can not select any dvd writer drive, I included device          atapicam to my kernel?
>
> Do you have any idea what can I try?
>

> Laci

While I have not used brasero on FreeBSD, I know (from k3b) that you
will need several other settings. It all boils down to giving a normal
user permissions to use the CD/DVD recorder device.   Both brasero and
k3b depend on ports like sysutils/cdrdao, sysutils/cdrtools and
sysutils/dvd+rw-tools.  You can find these settings in the info for k3b:

cd /usr/ports/sysutils/k3b

make showinfo