Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:25:49 +0000
From:      Benny <FierceOne@web.de>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Handbook NFS

Hello!

I'm not quite sure about this but I think there is a mistake in 17.4 NFS
Documentation.

"The following /etc/exports would be valid:

    /usr/src   client
    /usr/ports client

One filesystem, /usr, has two lines specifying exports to the same host,
client. The correct format for this situation is:

    /usr/src /usr/ports  client"

Shouldn't it be "INvalid", because the state underneath is wrong?! Otherwise
it doesn't make sense, does it?

BYE

BENNY

PS If I'm wrong, sorry for bothering you.