Date:      Wed, 5 Dec 2007 06:09:00 +0530
From:      "Venkatesh K" <kaevee@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make buildworld (6-STABLE) -> stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/gdb/gdbserver

Hi,

I think you did not see an earlier thread started by me started by me.
I am also facing similar problem and you will find more details if you
go through the thread. It seems gdb Makefile is the culprit.

Right now I have commented out build of gdbserver and "buildworld" is
running. Let's wait and see if someone fixes this in source tree.

Thanks,

Venkatesh K