Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:35:52 +0300
From:      "Mike Barnard" <mike.barnardq@gmail.com>
To:        "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Nikola_Le=E8i=E6?=" <nikola.lecic@anthesphoria.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice 2.3

Hi,

Apologies for not responding sooner, i have been away since last week.

Eduardo, i installed if from ports

Which gcc version do you use? I recall that someone described similar
> symptoms on FreeBSD/amd64 with OpenOffice.org compiled using gcc-4.1.
> It was a bug in gcc-4.1; recompiling with gcc-4.2 resolved all problems.

Thanks, im using FreeBSD/i386 using gcc 4.2.1. but im still experiencing
this.

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.