Date:      Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:49:52 +0100
From:      Joachim Dagerot <freebsd@dagerot.nu>
To:        Rafa <rafart@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: About FREEBSD

If you wonder what kind of hardware you need I can only say that I
succesfully run my FreeBSD 5.1 on a p700 with 256Mb ram. It's a non
graphical server, but i processes bittorrent downloads an re-encoding
movies every hour every day without any noticebale performance issues
when connecting to it using SSH or Samba.

I bet there's some hardware recommendations listed somewhere. Anyone?

//Joche