Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:26:09 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@iMach.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 3.4-stable to 4.0-stable wedge

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Warner Losh wrote:

> You left it on the sofa when you dropped by.  The refund check is
> under it.  Sadly, after the first 5 beers, we started using it as a
> coaster.  I sure wish AOL would send me another coaster soon, or I'll
> run through all my Win95 disks given the amount of entertaining I do.

The new aol coasters are much cooler than the old ones.  The old ones were
kinda small to set a drink on...  3.5" isn't that big.

I like the fact the newer ones are shiny on the one side and they fit much
bigger "drink containers".

On a semi-serious note I have a friend who is actually going to shingle
his dog's doghouse with (mostly) old AOL and Microsoft CD's.  If I
remember I will post a url for the picture to the list when it is done....

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com) KD7EHZ