Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:19:41 -0500
From:      Matthew Davy <mpd@indiana.edu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   mpd-netgraph with radius/kerberos authentication

I'm looking to deploy a PPTP server and would really like a Unix-based solution
instead of a MS server.  I have been looking at PoPToP under Linux when I came
across mpd.  It was *very* easy to setup for my personal use.   But I'll need
to use some other kind of back-end authentication...Radius/Kerberos/TACACS...
something other than a flat config file if I'm going to have a large number of
users.

Is this something that is already there or planned, or something that would
be fairly easy to add ??

Thanks !

- Matt