Date:      Mon, 03 Dec 2001 16:09:23 -0500
From:      "Tom Hines" <tomhines2@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xmms: cd audio works but no mp3

Follow up: I installed mpg123 last night and it didn't work either.
Is there a kernal option I have to set in order to play mp3?  I stole
this sound card (OPTi isa-pnp) from my other box that was running FBSD
4.2 and that box could play mp3.  I don't remember doing anything
special to it, though.  That box was a Pentium 120 mhz and this one is
an Athlon TBird 1200 mhz.