Date:      Thu, 03 May 2001 17:28:18 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mem Use

All this talk of memory utilisation reminds me to ask, are there any
plans to implement directio (Solaris UFS and VxFS have it)?

Any plans to implement priority paging, e.g. not cache files in memory
when memory is tight to reduce demand for paging?

Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team   Internet:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, ITSD, ISTA
Province of BC