Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 15:32:26 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        grog@lemis.com (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        malartre@aei.ca, fpawlak@execpc.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does it's true?

Greg Lehey wrote:
> In fact, you're thinking of Australia.  Out here in the wilderness
> there's no street lighting, and in the darkness you could get eaten by
> a Tasmanian devil.

But that'd be after dusk, when the "wildlife" comes out to play. A few
months ago I was late getting home and I came across another bike rider
lying on his side on the road having spoilt the nice paint job on his
bike. He didn't hit the kangaroo. It jumped on _him_. What else can
you expect just outside a town called Kangaroo Ground?

Definitely safer to stay inside at night here.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137