Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:40:42 -0400
From:      Florent Parent <Florent.Parent@viagenie.qc.ca>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD on IBM Thinkpad T21,A21?

Can anyone send me their experiences (success, failures) on using FreeBSD
on the recent IBM Thinkpad models T21 and A21 (A21m,A21p) ? We are looking
to purchase new laptops and FreeBSD support is an important feature.

I'm looking for things such as display (XFree86 server), pcmcia, network,
APM, sound, modem. Sound and modem have been quite problematic (read:
non-functional) on my current Compaq 1598 and I hope to get those working
on my future laptop.

I will summarize the feedback I get to the list.

Tks.
Florent.