Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:31:59 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Ivelin Wsev <han_tzar@abv.bg>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   about wmp11 v.4

Hi i am from Bulgaria and i have some question i have a one wireless PCI card Linksys WMP11 -EU v.4  how can i make this card to work i try whit 4.10 and 5.2 but they kannot see the card please help me if you cann i do'not know hawto install him when i write ifconfig -l i kannot see this cartd please explain me

if you cannot help me then please lets try whit  CNet cnwl-311
or D-Link  DWL-510
and please ecscuse me for my bad english

http://www.elmaz.com/ - Запознанства!