Date:      Fri, 5 May 2006 17:33:27 +1000
From:      Paul Koch <paul.koch@statseeker.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't select/install kernels in custom install.cfg - 6.1RC2

Hi,

I have just upgraded some of our product build machines to 6.1RC2 and I
am having a few problems getting a custom install.cfg to work with the
way sysinstall now selects/installs kernels.  I am trying to select a
custom distribution set using something like the following:

 dists=base kernels
 distKernel=GENERIC SMP
 distSetCustom

base gets installed fine but no kernels ever get installed.  If I set
any of the standard distribution sets (eg. distSetMinimal, or
distSetEverything), then one or both of GENERIC/SMP kernels get
installed.

I am a bit lost. Did some googling, but couldn't fine anything relevent.

	Paul.