Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 1995 21:54:44 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   I'm off questions for awhile..

I've done my time in the box! :-)  Don't send them to me personally,
either, as odds are I'll just delete them..  I'm serious folks, I'm just
getting way too much email now - it's not even a funny joke anymore.
If I'm to get any WORK done, I have to stop answering questions for awhile,
and that's a fact.  Sorry.

You all also know that I'm generally really happy to answer questions, and this
should not be taken as any kind of rebuke on my part, I'm just too busy
trying to get other things done right now, like the 2.1 release mechanism!

Once 2.1 is out the door, I'll come back to questions again.  I promise.

						Jordan