Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:35:07 +0900
From:      taguchi@tohoku.iij.ad.jp
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TCL's plus patches

Hi, all.

> Are those being considered to be included into the TCL port(s)?
> Yours,

I think tcl ports *must* include plus patch!
 - Plus patch has upper compatibility to original one. so other tcl depended
   ports will get no damages.
 - Plus patch incudes many bug fixes. so we got more stable tcl environments.
 - Plus patch contains many enhancements, such as more usefull i18n features,
   so it is good for many asian peoples as well as C locale peoples.

I've already made a patch file. Shall I post it?

Or should I make "tcl plus" ports?
-
Taguchi, Takeshi.