Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2002 09:04:51 +0700
From:      pirat <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: update system after hacking source codes

hi sirs,

thanks to you all who have helped me a lot for my particular problem.
my actual case is to edit /usr/src/sys/netinet/ip_var.h, add to /usr/src/sys/netinet gre.c and do a make buildkernel+installkernel with options GRE, (my other post to this list).

but that did not go.  anyway, i thank to you all for your kind helps and hints indeed.

with best regards,
pirat sriyotha