Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:16:08 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Grigory Kljuchnikov <grn@ispras.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   errno (46) - for FreeBSD 4.0 NFS server

Hello!

I have a FreeBSD 4.0 NFS server and get an error message
(No record locks available - errno (46)) when a HP-UX 10.20
client run some compilation process (with make) on the NFS-mounted
file system that is reside on that FreeBSD 4.0 NFS server.
This error appear on the HP-UX 10.20 NFS-client host.
If I use Solaris 2.6 NFS server in same circumstance I don't
have that error.

What is wrong?

or

What are the kernel parameters I need to change on FreeBSD?

Grigory Kljuchnikov
Institute for System Programming Russian Academy of Sciences,
109004, Moscow, Russia, B.Kommunistitcheskay, 25,
  phone(work):   +7-095-9125659
  fax:           +7-095-9121524
  e-mail:        <grn@ispras.ru>