Date:      Sun, 5 Apr 2009 07:56:43 -0500
From:      Astrodog <astrodog@gmail.com>
To:        barney_cordoba@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kip Macy

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 6:18 AM, Barney Cordoba <barney_cordoba@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

re: The entire discussion... this should probably be on -chat, not -current.

re: The political statement above, the fact that you are bringing
politics into this, on -current, no less, seems to indicate that you
don't actually "hate to interject politics" into anything.

If people want to keep this discussion going, how about moving over to -chat?

--- Harrison