Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ron@cts.com
To:        "David E. Cross" <dec@phoenix.its.rpi.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: SCSI Card to use.

There is a new driver for the DPT SCSI 3 disc controller. E-mail
simon@iconnect.net for details. The DPT is probably the highest performance
SCSI 3 controller supported under FreeBSD. You will have to be at
revision 2.2 or better. Subscribe to the scsi mailing list to keep abreast of
new versions, etc.

Ron McDaniels

E-Mail: ron@cts.com
Date: 07/31/97