Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:06:35 -0700
From:      Denver Maddux <denver@nitrous.net>
To:        Bob Ney <bney@quiknet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems getting WaveLAN device (wi0) working

The drivers recently installed on a Windows laptop in my household (not
mine... never...) default to BSS mode, not Ad-Hoc.  I plugged my AP in and
didn't do anything to it's config and was forced to use BSS mode on my
FreeBSD laptops also.

I honestly don't know the advantage of either, and I almost don't care...
I just care that it works. :)

-Denver