Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 11:14:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spike Gronim <spork@cncn.com>
To:        fbsdqs <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Server assigned DNS

Hello again.

	My PPP problems were not on my end. It turns out that my ISP
switched to server assigned DNS for security reasons (they are switching
their network around- somebody sent 13 million messages of spam and now
people are trying to break in to their computers in retaliation). Right
now somebody at my isp gave me their nameservers current address so I can
send you this from FreeBSD. I have read the manual page sections on
microsoft-extensions, the "set ns" command. How do I set this to be
dynamic? Thanks for all the help.

	-Spike Gronim
	 spork@cncn.com

		"Hacker, n: One who hacks real good"