Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 17:36:06 -0600 (GMT-0600)
From:      Victor Manuel Carranza Gonzalez <victor@usac.edu.gt>
Subject:   Thanks, and another question.

Hello!

First of all, thanks (a little late) to all people who replied to my
question about wheter to abandon FreeBSD because I need to use a SMP
machine. I'll give a try to the SNAP version which includes SMP support.
Now, I have another question:  I want to use the SMP machine to run SQL
database management software, and some other application software
development packages (maybe FlagShip or Recital). Which emulation option
do you reccomend better? Linux or SCO?  (the software lacks FreeBSD
support by now)

Again, thanks in advance.

Cheers,

|Victor Manuel Carranza Gonzalez  |http://www.usac.edu.gt/dpd/unidad_de_redes|
|Unidad de Redes y Comunicaciones |e-mail: victor@usac.edu.gt                |
|Depto. de P. E. D.               |SkyTel PIN 4988639                        |
|Universidad de San Carlos        |Tel. (502)442-2659 (oficina, fax/voz)     |
|de Guatemala -USAC-              |     (502)478-2916 (casa, voz/fax)        |