Date:      Tue, 19 Apr 2016 09:06:55 +0100
From:      Melissa Jenkins <melissa-freebsd@littlebluecar.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   10.3 and reboot -r (reroot)

I've been trying to get reboot -r to work but get an error that =
kern.proc.pathname is undefined.  It then drops to single user mode.

Interestingly I've checked the value of kern.proc.pathname and it =
appears to be undefined on all the OS boxes we have from 9.3 up to =
current.  In fact the kern.proc tree doesn't appear to contain anything =
though it does exist at least on some of the boxes.

I haven't been able to find much about the kern.proc node except the =
source code, and there doesn't appear to be anything in the OPTIONS file =
that needs to be defined. =20

This leaves me feeling like I'm missing something obvious!?

Can somebody please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Mel=