Date:      Mon, 05 Mar 2001 17:40:04 -0600
From:      Markemmanuel <mrodri@enteract.com>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BSD user group in Chicago

Hi there!  I'm looking for a BSD user group in the Chica.  The link that wa=
the freebsd.org web site sent me to a site with a forbidden directory.  I
also checked the mailing lists to search for more information to no avail.
Please email me directly because I am not subscribed to the mailing list an=
I don=B9t' want to waste bandwidth for mailing lists.  Thanks! :)

--markemmanuel, super BSDnewbie