Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 06:44:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        gemohler@adsl-630195-57-121.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Canon BJC6000

Hmmm... it should be a fairly average parallel printer.

Have you tried apsfilter? (/usr/ports/print/apsfilter)

After fighting with my printer config for weeks, apsfilter had me
going in less than an hour.  Highly recommended.

It includes several Canon drivers.  Keep trying different ones until
one works.

==ml