Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:45:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@luke.cpl.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cdrecord

Is it possible, with cdrecord, or possibly something else to make hybrid
cd's? By hybrid, I mean putting both iso9660 and hfs(Mac) onto the same
disk? Any pointers/tips/urls would be helpful...

I really hate having to put my cd recorder into a Mac(7100, yech), just to
burn CD's... whats worse is what I have to burn has / 's and I can't even
do ido9660 for both of them...

Macs are truly pathetic. :) Unless its running some form of unix, or
_anything_ other than MacOS.