Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 10:34:31 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
To:        jdc@denver.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: perl5.003 (pp_sys.c) & FreeBSD 2.1.7

Don't worry about it.  It is just a warning, not a compile error.
5.003 works fine on FreeBSD and builds directly from the port.

Bud Dodson

PS,
If you have a machine where sizeof(void *) != sizeof(int), then things
may get interesting, perhaps, depending on the exact code being
compiled.

--
M. L. Dodson                                bdodson@scms.utmb.edu
409-772-2178                                FAX: 409-772-1790