Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:00:53 +1030
From:      "Rob" <listone@deathbeforedecaf.net>
To:        <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: network security sysctl mib's

Using

    apropos sysctl

we get a list of several manpages, including blackhole(4), sysctl(3),
sysctl(8) and sysctl.conf(5).

These refer to several other sources, including ip(4), tcp(4), udp(4) and
rc.conf(5) - they also mention <sys/sysctl.h>, <sys/socket.h>,
<netinet/in.h>, <netinet/icmp_var.h> and <netinet/udp_var.h> if you want to
study the variables first-hand.