Date:      Thu, 1 May 1997 21:23:37 -0700
From:      "Daniel Keller" <dkeller@psln.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>, <pclarke@apnpc.com.au>
Subject:   Re: A Newbie Question

Hi,
the same thing happened to me when I first installed FreeBSD. I am now
using OS-BS available in the tools directory at ftp.freebsd.com.
I have FreeBSD on the same HD as Win95, but I think it works if it's on a
different HD. when I boot I get a menu of Win95 or FreeBSD and it is set to
default after 15 seconds.
There are 2 files, a beta version and a normal version, I would suggest the
beta.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Keller