Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 1996 07:21:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      brantk@gatekeeper.atlas.com ("Brant Katkansky")
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mail problems - need help!

I've believed that I've had mail problems on one of my machines for
some time now, and I've finally been able to confirm it.  I sent a
question from this account to questions@ and as en experiment, put the
troublesome address in the cc: line.  I got a reply at this address,
but never received the cc:.

What makes this difficult to troubleshoot is I've never been sent a
copy of a bounced message so I can examine the headers.

I'd like to enlist some assistance in troubleshooting this problem - If
you'd like to help, merely reply to this message (make sure bmk@dtr.com
is in your cc: header).  If the cc: bounces, please forward a copy (with
headers intact, please) to brantk@atlas.com.  If your reply bounces, I
may ask you to do a few nslookups to see if it's a nameserver problem.

Thanks in advance...

--
 Brant Katkansky (brantk@atlas.com)
 Systems Test Engineer, ADC