Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:19:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        mvh@ix.netcom.com
Cc:        sobomax@freebsd.org, marcus@marcuscom.com, gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnomecore/panel problem (earlier - "desktop totally screwed up")

I just rolled the ports to Jul. 7 again, and main.c now contains
(after patching) the following at line 161:

	menu = gnome_datadir_file ("apps");

looks like patch-ah does this, and checking in CVS, half of it got
removed on 07/11... including the parts that patch the path!

- AHA!

ok, now have to go shopping...