Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:50:50 -0400
From:      DAve <dave.list@pixelhammer.com>
To:        'User Questions' <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OT: Goodbye and hosting wanted

All,

I will be unsubscribed to a lot of mail lists this week as my position
has been closed. I am uncertain I want to continue with IT.

I know some of you from as far back as my Userland Frontier and
HyperCard days. I want to thank everyone for their help and assistance
over the past 15 years. (Yes this is going out to several lists).

I will need to move my hosted domain, email, and DNS this week. I am
sure I could continue to host it with my employer but I would rather
not. I don't need much, less than a dozen email accounts, simple PHP or
perl, and DNS. My wife would like to start a LiveJournal or something
like it for her work here if a host can be found that supports that,
http://flickr.com/catchoftheday (Feel free to offer to purchase
something ;^). Now that I am unemployed, inexpensive would be nice. I am
open to suggestions for hosting services.

Today, my wife and I are going to play hooky and do nothing. Again,
thanks everyone.

DAve
--
"Posterity, you will know how much it cost the present generation to
preserve your freedom.  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you

http://appleseedinfo.org