Date:      Sat, 06 Feb 1999 20:06:57 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Neil Groeber <neil@elfie.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel build failure

Neil Groeber wrote:

> After a `make world' to update from 3.0-release to 3.0-stable I get the
> following failure when I try to build a new kernel:-

I'll take for granted that you read the UPDATING file in /usr/src
and modified your kernel configuration file appropriately... oh,
what the heck, I won't. Have you read the UPDATING file and modified
your kernel configuration file appropriately?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	Well, as a computer geek, I have to believe in the binary universe.