Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:43:59 -0600
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Structure proposal.

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999, Nik Clayton wrote:
> Yes.  Anything that's not language specific should move in to a
> subdirectory of share/sgml/, anything that is language specific (see the
> Japanese and French directories for an example) should go in to
> share/<lang_code>/sgml/.

   I just checked the *.ent files -- they get translated.  So
perhaps just a freebsd.ent should be added to share/sgml
containing, say, rel.current and rel.next

   rel.next is my idea for the entity that will be used in things
like:

   "... 3.3-STABLE which will eventually become 3.4-RELEASE ..."
where only &rel.current; and &rel.next; are changed to make it

   "... 3.4-STABLE which will eventually become 3.5-RELEASE ..."

--