Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:40:35 -0700
From:      Robert Clark <ROBERTC@PII.COM>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, dg@root.com
Subject:    Re: 100MBit Ethernet Cards?  -Reply

Which works very well, the card or the driver? (Just kidding of course. Thanks for the good work.)

	A serious question, has the change in the national (es9707ahc4 / dp83840avce) made any changes to the driver
necessary?

											[RC]

>>> David Greenman <dg@root.com> 04/23/97 02:02pm >>>
>My company decided to use FreeBSD as the operating-system for our
>network-server, but we+d like to use a 100 Mbit Ethernet-Network
>connection. Can anybody tell me, which is the best 100 Mbit
>Ethernet-Card in conjunction with FreeBSD?

   I wrote the driver for the Intel Pro/100B PCI card. It works very well.

-DG

David Greenman