Date:      Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:13:41 -0500
From:      psiinformatique <psiinformatique@videotron.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I'm looking for school of freebsd in montreal

#I'm looking for school of freebsd in montreal and i dont find any. Im
#not realy good in BSD, i start to use last year.  I use as my main os
#on my laptop to become a normal user, but more i get into it, more i
#feel stupid about this new world....

#I'm realy impress by the work of your team. Im am interest to go school
#to learn Completely (more as possible). Im am interest to do Server and
#network security, then Programmation.

#MY QUESTION Someone know if there is an school, in Montreal (canada),
#that give cours about FreeBSD?

#If not, i put all my money to bank and in couple of year I realy hope
#to go Berkeley University (California) to learn more about it.

#I hope at the same time to give the hand to Arnold Waterstachi

#Tanx for your help
#Eric Royal