Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:09:11 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   chinese

To whoever was doing the new chinese/ ports ....

I ported some things to compile on freebsd years ago,
& looked at but didnt port a few other things, it's all heaped in a chinese/
directory on my home system,
Mail me if you are intending to contribute freebsd ports wrappers,
& suspect some of the old tree I have might be of interest to you,
A `make clean;du -k` is listed below.

Caveats:
- What I have is/was a simple compile tree, not ports wrappers.
- I don't know Chinese, but had a potential customer interest way back then
  (not now).
- I can't really remember much about it now.
- I'm too busy to get much involved, except to upload stuff.
  but do remember I had cxterm up a couple of years back, among other things,
  but no doubt you'r porting a more recent version now though.
- The SUBDIRs in my top makefile were for:
  gb2ps/gb2ps.2.02.jhs  cxterm  HZ-2.0/HZ-2.0.jhs  hztty/hztty-1.1.jhs
- I'm on a 14K4 modem, as regards uploads,
  If really necessary:
	- I could take a tape to a well connected net friend &/or
  	- The whole thing reduces with tar zcf to 7 Meg, so I could dump it
  	  temporarily under my web page, so folk can look at it.

1689	./kanji
366	./zwdos
821	./kanji.kore
239	./gb2ps/gb2ps.2.02.jhs/test
55	./gb2ps/gb2ps.2.02.jhs/jhs
1568	./gb2ps/gb2ps.2.02.jhs
239	./gb2ps/gb2ps.2.02.generic/GB2PS/test
1513	./gb2ps/gb2ps.2.02.generic/GB2PS
1514	./gb2ps/gb2ps.2.02.generic
3084	./gb2ps
106	./cxterm-platforms
32	./HZ-2.0/HZ-2.0.jhs/samples
7	./HZ-2.0/HZ-2.0.jhs/REF
120	./HZ-2.0/HZ-2.0.jhs
206	./HZ-2.0
6599	./cxterm/fonts
19	./cxterm/cxterm/cxterm-11.4.2/cxterm-11.5.1/Big5
31	./cxterm/cxterm/cxterm-11.4.2/cxterm-11.5.1
44	./cxterm/cxterm/cxterm-11.4.2/Dict
749	./cxterm/cxterm/cxterm-11.4.2
105	./cxterm/cxterm/cxterm-11.5.1pl0/xterm
1205	./cxterm/cxterm/cxterm-11.5.1pl0
999	./cxterm/cxterm/cxterm-dictionary
8	./cxterm/cxterm/hints
3007	./cxterm/cxterm