Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 2000 10:38:30 +0100 (BST)
From:      Bap <bap@a1.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        lists@a1.org.uk
Subject:   stable on multiple machines

Can anyone tell me the best way of doing the following:

I have 3 machines - 2 faily decent, and a 486DX2 66, 16M, 230M HDD ( just got a 500M to add to it! )

The 486 has been sitting as a dialup gw for a couple of years running 2.2.6-RELEASE ( have never had any problems )
I am going to get a permenant connection to the net using a 56k modem so thought it was about time I upgraded to track STABLE on the router.

I know I can cvsup and build sources on my best machine, then NFS mount and install on the other decent machine.

What is the best way of doing this for the 486, as it will obviously need the absolute minimum install to fit comfortably?

Thanks for any ideas,
Bap.