Date:      Wed, 03 Jun 1998 04:41:08 +0900
From:      "Alan B. Stone" <stoneab@zam0.attnet.or.jp>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Printer Setup

Hi,

I configure the /etc/printcap file and ran the lptest as shown in the
book.  No problems there, all the test past.  However, when I try to
print anything else I get Postscript.  I compiled and install the
lpfilter also, but to no avail.  I have an HP DeskJet 855C, and I can't
seem to get it to print.  Can you provide any words of wisdom?

Thanks,

Blaine

--
Alan B. Stone