Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:00:26 -0400
From:      "D.Pageau" <dpageau@infodev.ca>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't bind IP to my bridge at boot time

Yes it make sense.  In fact it's my workaround for now.  But it's a
workaround not a fix.  Where should I report that "bug"?

#!/bin/sh

case $1 in

         start)
                 /sbin/sysctl net.link.ether.bridge=1
                 exit 0
                 ;;

         stop)
                 /sbin/sysctl net.link.ether.bridge=0
                 exit 0
                 ;;

         *)
                 echo "usage: `basename $0` {start|stop}" >&2
                 exit 64
                 ;;
esac

--