Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 1999 12:14:32 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hehe, confused soul?

On 5 Feb 99, at 23:29, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

> IRC has fun parts from time to time:
>
> Possem has joined #FreeBSD
> <Possem> this is not a sex channel its a unix channel
> Possem has left #FreeBSD
>
> Guess he was thinking about Free Bondage, Sex and Masochism?
>
> LOL!

Actually possem is a she.  <grin>

Here's what she asked me in #wellington:

[11:16] <Possem> junkmale whats #FreeBSD???? sounds like some sex channel
heheh
[11:17] <Possem> free body sexuall desire???
<JunkMale> FreeBSD is an operating system.  And you're not the first to
think it's sex.
<JunkMale> some in the channel still do.

Mention was made of people rooting systems.

--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary