Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:47:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Jeter <chrisj@sunflower.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pine.10 + pgp

in working to get pine.10 working with pgp i've taken the following sets.

1. i've set simlinks for pgp to pgpsign and encrypt in my ~/.pgp dir.
2. i've set sending-filters to
    a. <fullpath>/.pgp/pgpsign -fast
    b. <fullpath>/.pgp/encrypt -feast
3. i've also set the compose-send-offers-first-filter option

now from what all i can tell is once i've done this when i try to send a
email now the ctrl-x will prompt me for what send filter i would like to
use and then send the email out for me. instead ctrl-x performs like there
are no sending-filters set and just sends the email without prompting for
the filters. Is there another option that needs to be turned on for use of
the send-filters, am i just missing something easy?

Thanks

chris