Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 1998 19:27:44 -0400
From:      jock <jock@cybercity.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   circle mud

I wrote you about the circle mud that we were getting a bad magic error
on. It is not at boot time but while make is being run....since I wrote
you late last night, that problem has been resolved, and now there are
others. I have my hands full with getting smtp to work on the new ip
adderss...but as soon as that fire is put out, I will get back to
working on the mud...

jock